Life At Kahkwa
The Kahkwa Club is a prestigious country club in Erie, Pennsylvania that offers a family-friendly
experience with something for every age. We are proud to have one of the finest Donald Ross golf courses in the region, a state of the art Aquatic Center, and a beautiful outdoor tennis
At Kahkwa, you’ll always have a place to celebrate birthdays, anniversaries and holidays. Our main Clubhouse features multiple dining areas, an outdoor patio, men's and women's locker rooms, and guest rooms for those out of town guests.
Our Executive Chef has carefully crafted our dynamic menu to offer our Members and their guests a mixture of seasonal dishes and traditional favorites.
Come give us a try and enjoy these amenities and more!
Year-Round Activities for the Kids
Summer Camps, Junior Tennis, Movie Nights, Swim Team and Pumpkin Carving
Dining with Friends
Wine Dinners, Craft Beer Night, Valentine’s Day Sweetheart Dinner
Holiday Brunches and Parties
Easter, Mother’s Day, Tom & Jerry, and Brunch with Santa
Golfing for Everyone
Ladies on the Range, PGA Junior League, and Competitive Golf Tournaments
The Fastest Growing Sport in the U.S.
At The Kahkwa Club, our mission is to create an atmosphere of recreation, fun, and camaraderie for our Members. We will accomplish this by maintaining a sustained commitment to quality standards with outstanding facilities, which offer our Members recreation, resource, and relaxation. We will provide personalized service that anticipates and satisfies. Our overall belief is that when our Members are treated properly, the Club will be at its best.
- Ensure that our golf course maintains locally and nationally recognized conditions and a prestigious standing in Pennsylvania
- Create a culture that encourages our Members to broaden their involvement and deepen their passion for their Club
- Repeatedly exceed the dining expectations of our Members, families, and guests
- Continually reinvest in the Club responsibly to guarantee the value for generations to come
- Execute all business dealings with respect and dignity
- Provide a positive work environment with training and offer career opportunities for all our associates
- Focus on making positive contributions to our community and to our environmental sustainability